Loud

• Release Date: Nov 16, 2010
7.7

Review this album

1. Aug 17, 2017
    No puedo decir nada más que P E R F E C C I O N, este álbum nos trae pop del bueno, sonidos electro pop, R&B y algunos folk, Rihanna sabe a que viene, a innovar cada vez más a la industria musical.
  2. Jun 16, 2017
    El disco está presentado por ‘Only Girl (In The World)‘, una macarrada de tema dance producida por Stargate que no conquistará a la crítica fina como sí logró ‘Umbrella’, pero que cuando la pinchas, arrasa. Más elegante, y eso que habla claramente sobre un coito entre Drake y Rihanna, es el segundo single ‘What’s My Name?’. El anunciado como tercero, ‘S&M’, es otra pista perversa, ahijadaEl disco está presentado por ‘Only Girl (In The World)‘, una macarrada de tema dance producida por Stargate que no conquistará a la crítica fina como sí logró ‘Umbrella’, pero que cuando la pinchas, arrasa. Más elegante, y eso que habla claramente sobre un coito entre Drake y Rihanna, es el segundo single ‘What’s My Name?’. El anunciado como tercero, ‘S&M’, es otra pista perversa, ahijada del sonido Guetta de manera más descarada que ‘Only Girl’ todavía, de nuevo un tanto confusa sobre la bondad y la maldad de Rihanna (ahora digo que soy malísima, en la siguiente pista soy la víctima), pero al fin y al cabo efectiva. Expand
  3. Jun 2, 2017
    Such a legendary and career defining album. This album has gone on to become Rihanna's most notable LP and has spawned singles such as S&M, What's My Name and hugely successful Only Girl (In the World).
  4. Nov 21, 2016
    A very sex-focused album that manages to be sensual more often than dirty, other than opening track "S&M", which was so good and raunchy that Britney Spears couldn't resist hopping on the remix. "Only Girl" and "What's My Name?" are the standouts, and although none of the other tracks reach those highs, they do maintain a sultry kind of momentum across the record.
  5. Jun 15, 2016
    This is Rihanna's best album (along with Anti) to date. None of the songs feel like fillers and every song could be a single. Rihanna also showcases incredibly strong vocals and sounds much better than her overly processed vocals. The album flows very well and you can listen to it anytime without having to skip a song.

S&M: 10/10 What's My Name: 9.5/10 Cheers: 10/10 Fading:

10. Skin 100/100
    11. Love the Way You Lie (Part II) 65/100

Metascore: 69
  7. Apr 27, 2016
    Her 'dark' era Rated R is over. This album is full of catchy pop songs. Not Rih's best album, songs like Raining Men and Complicated are good but not necessary, the other songs make up for it though.
  8. Apr 25, 2016
    The most complete, well-structered and cohesive album by Rihanna. A record full of great songs, genres, that makes it an album full of hits, even until today.
  9. Apr 4, 2016
    .......................................................................Very Good Album.........But even so have Bad,bad Bad Ones like the trash "Skin" "Raining Men" & "Man Down"....... But the rest is part of one of Best Era of Rihanna...
  10. Feb 4, 2016
    Rihanna goes back to the club-ready hits of Good Girl Gone Bad with her fifth album, Loud. This record produced some of her best singles yet like "S&M" and "What's My Name?" She has some great collabs with Drake, Eminem and Nicki Minaj, and Loud isn't just pop-dance songs. It's got some great songs that evoke her previous album, Rated R, especially "California King Bed."
  11. Jan 31, 2016
    O quinto album da cantora da Rihanna que e formado pelo estilo POP e o album que tem 3 singles que pegaram 1# na Billboard, e a 15° turne mais lucrativa feminina
  12. Jan 29, 2016
    HINARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pisou na Beyoncé
  13. Sep 10, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Rihanna's best album!!! I love the songs,I love that she had a try on reggae music with Man Down, I love her voice, I love the collaborations with Nicki,Eminem and Drake.Thanks Rihanna for this album!!! Expand
  14. Mar 14, 2015
    Fading 60/100
    Complicated 60/100
    Skin 60/100
  15. Jan 15, 2015
    Um dos melhores álbum de Rihanna. Mesmo com a péssima Skin,Man Down e Raining Men.
    Top 6 Loud 2010
    1-California King Bed
    2-Only Girl (In The World)
    3-What's My Name
    Complicated 5/100
    Skin 100/100
    Love the Way You Lie (Part II) 95/100
  17. Dec 16, 2014
    Best album of Rihanna, taking "Skin" all the songs are good, do not get tired of hearing this album, really good.
    Highlights: S & M and Only Girl
    Lows: Skin and Fading
  18. Nov 1, 2014
    With "S&M" , "What's My Name ?",and "Only Girl (In The World)",Rihanna proves that she belongs to pop music, too. And most of the songs on this album sounds very interesting (happy) with both lyrics, rhythms , and the way Rihanna sings . Although the track "Skin" is not that great as others are...
  19. Oct 13, 2014
    This will forever be a favorite pop album by many. It had the most #1 hits from all her albums, and it is still a forget-less album, the singles here were worthy, and still memorable.
  20. Mar 23, 2014
    Rihanna's best album, and one of my favorite albums ever. Every song is amazing, and she made up for her 4th album, "Rated R". The best song is "S&M."
  21. Nov 6, 2013
    Her best album, DEFINITELY. The chorus are explosive, and she mixed many rhythms together, and they're all good. After Rated R, I think she put in a record multiple hits. Congratulations, Riri!
  22. Nov 1, 2013
    I must admit, I receive this album as the most commercial among all of her CDs. It means nothing, because it is still brilliant. Commercialism made by Riri is diffrent than stuff from Pitbull. My faves are "Cheers", "California King Bed" and probably the most influenced by Euro-dance "Complicated". I adore image of Riri while promoting this great album. She is just a lioness RAW:D
  23. Jul 6, 2013
    Although "Good Girl Gone Bad" is album that Rihanna is best known for, it was "Loud" that established her as a pop and R&B diva and one of the biggest hit-makers on the world (and my favourite singer). Singles like "Only Girl (In The World)", "What's My Name" and "S&M" became the biggest hits of both 2010 and 2011. Reggae inspired "Man Down", vulnerable rock ballad "California King Bed"Although "Good Girl Gone Bad" is album that Rihanna is best known for, it was "Loud" that established her as a pop and R&B diva and one of the biggest hit-makers on the world (and my favourite singer). Singles like "Only Girl (In The World)", "What's My Name" and "S&M" became the biggest hits of both 2010 and 2011. Reggae inspired "Man Down", vulnerable rock ballad "California King Bed" (smash hits in Europe) and sensual 5 minutes of heaven called "Skin" are some of the best songs Rihanna have ever made. She also improved her vocal abilities on songs lik "Complicated" or "Love The Way You Lie II". During the promotion of the album she collaborated with some of the biggest names in the music industry like: Guetta, Drake, Eminem, Minaj and even the pop princess Britney Spears. It truly deserves this rating.

24. May 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Incrível. Um Ano Após O Quarto Album "Rated R" Rihanna Conseguiu Cancões Muito Boas Na Maioria.
    Top Do Loud.
    1-What's My Name
    2-Cheers (Drink To That)
    3-California King Bed
    4-Fading
    5-Only Girl (In The World)
  25. Mar 24, 2013
    One Of The Best Album Of All Time! Every Single Song Is Perfection Beyond!
  26. Feb 5, 2013
    This is one of Rihanna's shorter albums but it also happens to be one of her best as I felt it delievred the best singles. All the songs bring their own little something to the album and it even has Rihanna's own take on the Enimem smash 'Love The Way You Lie'.
  27. Dec 1, 2012
    This album is a unique pop album and seems like a effortless one-off. Rihanna goes a little back to her Carribean roots with songs like 'Man Down', 'Cheers' and 'What's My Name?' and also ploughs in a new musical direction, Overall the album is colourful and is like a bright day down at the beaches. Good On You Rihanna
  28. Nov 19, 2012
    Her best effort to date ! From S&M until Love the Way You Lie (Part II), the album is a complete masterpiece. One song that bothers me is Raining Men with the awful Nicki Minaj. Apart of that it's awesome!
  29. May 31, 2012
    This Is What Pop Music Is!
    Real Vocals Real Music.. No Auto Tune Crap..
    Love This Album One Of The Best Albums Of All Time!
    Best Song: S&M
    Worst Song: None

1. Jan 13, 2011
    While each track on Loud is an audio Polaroid of past work, there's little evolution. It's evident Rihanna is working her way to the top, but she's been doing that for three albums now.
  2. Dec 13, 2010
    At a brief 47 minutes, though, it's hard to see Rihanna fans walking away from Loud thinking she's anything other than the coolest girl in her field.
  3. Nov 30, 2010
    The record's best moments aim low rather than loud, with spacious, skittery beats that let loose Rihanna's Caribbean cadence.