Pink Friday - Nicki Minaj
6.2

Review this album

1. Feb 3, 2012
    disappointed album. Only good songs were Did it on em, Romans Revenge & Fly. Nicki could be could if she really put time into her work. She rushed this album and it became a disappointment. Nicki plz let Roman Reloded be better than this
  2. AGK
    Oct 8, 2013
    humanity, please do this for me, don't buy this irritating garbage please! it will make huma.. no the world better if you stop listening to this garbage
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    First of all. Nicki, if you are reading this, then: you ain't the Queen of Hip-Hop, my dear. And you'll never do. Stop calling yourself the "queen" on your songs because it sounds pathetic. Saying that you are the queen of hip-hop is as absurd as saying that Lil' Wayne is the king of hip-hop.

1 Your lyrics are HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, CHILDISH, RETARDED, NON-SENSE. 2 You're an attention

1 Your lyrics are HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, CHILDISH, RETARDED, NON-SENSE.
    2 You're an attention wh*re.
    3 This is a POP album, and its sales were boosted due to Super Bass, a pop, childish and very radio-friendly song.

***Talking fast rapping***
  4. Jan 3, 2014
    She's a weak, terrible rapper, the worst female rapper to ever join the female rap movement. Even with the fact that her next album is gonna flop and she's gonna disappear forever, what Nicki Minaj did to the female rap movement is totally terrible and very scary.
  5. Mar 24, 2015
    What a piece of crap. Nicki Minaj is a horrible singer. I think she and JB have met once. Absolute trash. NM is also one of the bad singers that I beat up in Super Smash Bros for Wii U. Avoid this album at all costs. Buy Mario Party 9 or 10 instead of this dog poop.
  6. Feb 26, 2015
    Absolute s***! and I think Nicki Minaj and J Bieber met once. The music sucks! Please avoid it at all costs. It is a disappointing piece of crap. A pile of dog poo!
  7. Aug 12, 2011
    I am a longtime hater of the music industry. Niki, do us a favor, and stop rapping, its not your thing! And on that one song, get rid of the ugly ass autotune.
  8. Nov 26, 2010
    This was really disappointing for me. A lot of the lines are really dumb and not nearly as witty as the ones she rapped on other people's songs. Plus she uses the hashtag style WAY TOO MUCH. These pop songs are really mediocre and if it weren't for Rihanna, Drake and Kanye West, this album would be a disaster. Drake and Kanye provide the highest points on the album and they're not even atThis was really disappointing for me. A lot of the lines are really dumb and not nearly as witty as the ones she rapped on other people's songs. Plus she uses the hashtag style WAY TOO MUCH. These pop songs are really mediocre and if it weren't for Rihanna, Drake and Kanye West, this album would be a disaster. Drake and Kanye provide the highest points on the album and they're not even at their best. I'm really hoping that Nicki works with better producers for her next album. She has the talent, but this album doesn't display it at all. Expand
  9. Nov 9, 2012
    It's pure filth; loud degenerate noise from start to finish.
  10. Aug 23, 2011
    nicki minaj suck's this whole entire album suck's nicki minaj = talentless this album is sooo dumb and unintelligent it made lol soo hard that i broke the cd into twothis album is already in the bargin bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Aug 1, 2012
    **** Nicki, they have to step the **** up when Nas is on the mic so they don't look like the **** they are

Nicki tried to make moon boots happen...........

WHAT THE MOTHER****? They mother****ing EXIST you dumb ****
  12. Nov 12, 2013
    this album was dedicated to Lil' Kim.... Literally more than half the songs were about kim! this is crazy!! the high pitch raps and meaningless flow is just a sad case, her somewhat obsession to be lil' kim is just depressing as she's a cheap knock off and executes it poorly. she should stop trying to be lil' kim and trying have some creativity cos she's straight up garbage atm lol.
  13. Nov 11, 2012
    Possibly one of the worst albums ever,one of the worst artists ever,and probably the worst songs ever. Nicki Minaj has an iratating voice that does not deserve approval at all.
    F
  14. Nov 12, 2013
    What the hell is this? Absolute rubbish. No creativity or originality upon the lyricism or topics of songs. It seems as if Nicki dipped in lil' kim's lyricism and flow and tried to take it, making as less impressive attempt it shows a distasteful approach upon her album. With the success it has gained, when listening to the album, it seemed obsessive and constantly directed to Lil' Kim.What the hell is this? Absolute rubbish. No creativity or originality upon the lyricism or topics of songs. It seems as if Nicki dipped in lil' kim's lyricism and flow and tried to take it, making as less impressive attempt it shows a distasteful approach upon her album. With the success it has gained, when listening to the album, it seemed obsessive and constantly directed to Lil' Kim. Nicki Minaj is a poor imitation of Lil' Kim and lady gaga, She is overrated and has to focus on her lyric and creativity. She fell short and made a disappointing album. Not impressed one bit. Poor Poor approach to hip hop. Expand
  15. Nov 28, 2010
    I need an Aspirin after hearing this album. So ... annoying. None of the songs sound like they'll do her any favours as they don't really stand out. She has a creative mind, I'll give you that, but puts it to terrible use. Plus, her image looks too much like a rip-off of Lady Gaga's.
  16. Dec 1, 2010
    A couple of decent tracks with some filler. Nothing stellar, though she does lay down a nasty flow on a freestyle-ish track with Em. Appearances by Kanye, Rihanna, Eminem, Drake, and Will I Am save the album from complete disaster
  17. Nov 1, 2013
    Yuck. Aside from Super Bass and Moment 4 Life, this is an album of...... disgustingness to be clean (partly because I'm unsure on metacritic's policy for cursing) We have a song about sh**ing on people, a song about how shes such a bad b*tch and well, thats about it. gross

1. Sep 19, 2012
    Her split personality makes for an oddly polarised debut. [Feb 2011, p.84]
  2. Aug 2, 2011
    Pink Friday is full of boring....the most confounding thing about Pink Friday is that it lacks style, lacks weirdness, whatever your opinions of how deeply that weirdness goes.
  3. Apr 12, 2011
    Jamaica Queen;s potty-mouth hits rap home run on brutally enjoyable debut. [Feb. 2011, p. 105]