The Fame Monster - Lady Gaga
8.4

Review this album

1. Mar 6, 2011
    YUCK! the WHOLE EP has only 3 gd songs, Bad Romance, Monster And So Happy i could die... A big disappointment, but it's actually better than The Fame, too much about sex and is too creepy!
  2. Mar 23, 2011
    Mindless lyrics and repetitive beats. This album was crap, thats all there is to it. It was a trashy pop album from the worlds biggest attention whore.
  3. Mar 2, 2011
    I bought the first album on a whim because I liked the first single but I didn't buy this album, listened to it on the internet and it's definitely one of the worst albums I have heard.

Not only does this new song cycle retain the Euro-tastic sheen of its predecessor, it outdoes it in sheer dance-floor whump.
  2. Only after being overwhelmed by the sheer visibility of her warp-speed relaunch did I realize how enjoyable and inescapable her hooks and snatches had turned out to be.
  3. In her music videos and live shows over the past year, Gaga has worked hard to demonstrate her creative ambition and stylistic range, and that project continues on The Fame Monster.