Review this album

1. LB.
    Jan 7, 2010
    The worst thing to happen to music over the last decade.
  2. leew
    Jan 6, 2010
    Semi-catchy dance beats set to bland and soulless lyrics. Certainly good for a random teenage girl's myspace page, but severely lacking in content.
  3. DanD
    Nov 25, 2009
    None of the new songs are as instantly catchy as the songs on the first album, and I'm not sure I expect any of them to be added to my regular play list.
  4. Mar 23, 2011
    Mindless lyrics and repetitive beats. This album was crap, thats all there is to it. It was a trashy pop album from the worlds biggest attention whore.
  5. Mar 2, 2011
    I bought the first album on a whim because I liked the first single but I didn't buy this album, listened to it on the internet and it's definitely one of the worst albums I have heard.
  6. Aug 8, 2015
    Cant enjoy the songs as i wished i wanted to. I liked a couple songs but as a whole album together, it fell quite flat and short for me. I dont understand the praise for this album.
  7. Jun 9, 2017
    Se puede ver la falta de capacidad de esta mujer, queriendo inovar algo pero solo suena a exito pasajero que en unos aƱos nadie reconocera.
    Es 0 recomendable, escuchelo bajo su responsabilidad

Not only does this new song cycle retain the Euro-tastic sheen of its predecessor, it outdoes it in sheer dance-floor whump.
  2. Only after being overwhelmed by the sheer visibility of her warp-speed relaunch did I realize how enjoyable and inescapable her hooks and snatches had turned out to be.
  3. In her music videos and live shows over the past year, Gaga has worked hard to demonstrate her creative ambition and stylistic range, and that project continues on The Fame Monster.