8.1

Review this album

1. Oct 8, 2013
    Maybe it's their sound, maybe their lyrics, but this band always keeps me coming back for something new, and they never disappoint. I'm going to be jamming out to this one for a while, and I'm sure there are songs on this album for everyone to do the same.
  2. Oct 8, 2013
    It could be because I've been a huge fan of the band since the outbreak of "I Write Sins", but this band deserves a rate of 10. With each album, single, video (ect.) these guys find a way to stir up the pot, get people talking, and change their sound. The album is coated with catchy, irresistible choruses and with the addition of Dallon Weekes, recently becoming a threesome, Too Weird toIt could be because I've been a huge fan of the band since the outbreak of "I Write Sins", but this band deserves a rate of 10. With each album, single, video (ect.) these guys find a way to stir up the pot, get people talking, and change their sound. The album is coated with catchy, irresistible choruses and with the addition of Dallon Weekes, recently becoming a threesome, Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die is definitely a record with much put-forth effort. Expand
  3. Oct 8, 2013
    Panic! At the Disco is back with their fourth studio album. Many people complain that they do not sound like "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out". Well to be perfectly blunt with you, they haven't sounded like "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" since "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out".

Panic! At the Disco's sound changes as the years progress, and it's for the better. This time they've given us "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!" and I will be honest I like it better than their debut album.

'This is Gospel' is the first track on the album and the second single from the album. It is energetic and reminiscent of their old work, but with a very "Too Weird/Too Rare" sound to it. It is quite the throwback to old fans and newcomers alike.

The album features 10 songs each telling a story. Too Weird/Too Rare will infect you with it's heavy drum beats and mesmerizing vocals. As a long time Panic! At the Disco fan, this change in their sound is more than welcome.
  4. Oct 8, 2013
    Maybe sounds more of the same, but, Panic! At the Disco has a great sonority and awesome lyrics. The album is short but every song can be a great single.
  5. Oct 11, 2013
    Um dos melhores cd's que já ouvi na minha vida... super demais, com um gostinho misterioso e com a pitada certa de nostalgia que só o Panic! At the Disco consegue colocar nas suas musicas, arisco dizer que Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! superou Vices & Virtues, destaque para as musicas This Is Gospel, Miss Jackson, Nicotine, Girls/Girls/Boys!
  6. Nov 20, 2013
    To be completely honest.. This wasn't their best album but it still rocked, despite many of the songs having a similar sound. Panic still never fails to give the fans what they want. Its good overall.
  7. Oct 20, 2013
    Best album since pretty odd. The techno beats of casual affair, collar full mixed with the pounding drumbeats of "this is gospel" and the soaring vocals of "this is Jackson" and "Too young to die" combine to a great album
  8. Jan 28, 2014
    It's simple: this is Panic!'s best album. Sure there are a few missteps here and there on the album, but overall, their album is much more intricate and mature on this album, which makes for a more enjoyable and interesting listen than what they have put out before.
  9. Apr 3, 2014
    It may be an unpopular opinion, but every time Panic! releases an album, I think it's better than the last. They just keep on getting good. I agree with one user that hey haven't sounded like "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" since "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out", and I think that's great! At the time, the album was a massive success, especially since the genre was prevalent, with FOB beingIt may be an unpopular opinion, but every time Panic! releases an album, I think it's better than the last. They just keep on getting good. I agree with one user that hey haven't sounded like "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" since "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out", and I think that's great! At the time, the album was a massive success, especially since the genre was prevalent, with FOB being quite famous.

As for the album, I think the only one I didn't like that much was "Girl That You Love". As for the other songs, I think they were really, really good. They won't beat the lyrical genius of "Fever" (Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer?), but still good. I guess two of my favorites would be "Nicotine" and "Collar Full". "This Is Gospel" gets a special mention because I love how the verse starts out with Urie using a vocoder, then blasts us in the chorus with his awesome voice. Brilliant.

If you haven't heard the bonus songs, you should. "All The Boys" is pretty good too.

Let me just say this, Panic is doing much more than reinventing themselves. They're evolving.
  10. Jun 14, 2014

11. Sep 1, 2014
    Decide to give it a listen on Amazon Prime considering I liked their first album when I was a teen. That being said, Surprised that it was this good. Plenty of likable songs from start to finish and was well worth a couple of repeats as well. Definitely worth checking out.
  12. Feb 8, 2015
    This is a very delightful album worth listening to. To me, I think half the songs sounds better with loud speakers while the other half are better using earphones. 'This Is Gospel' will always have a special place in my heart.
  13. Oct 12, 2015
    AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG very good uhu
  14. Oct 29, 2015
    Panic!'s fourth album has taken a complete turn away from their emo pop roots to a more synthpop style, however, they've done it good. It's like a natural evolution. "This Is Gospel" and "Miss Jackson" really show that the band has matured over the years. Some of the songs are boring, but that's the only problem I have with this album.
  15. Nov 27, 2015
    Panic! Panic! Panic!...Are You Nasty? By: Dalton Brewster
    Panic! Panic! Panic!...Are You Nasty? By: Dalton Brewster
    Well Panic! has been a favorite of mine through out their entire career with favorite tracks such as "I Write Sins...", "She Held The World", and "Sarah Smiles." It almost seems like each time a member or members drop out before each new record they change their sound and in one case for Pretty. Odd. it worked. But now that they have released Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die! you gotta ask yourself, what will it sound like and will it be good. Cuz we all know Vices & Virtues was Ok. We knew what these guys can do but each album it seems like they're giving us less and less. So i went into this record expecting it to be a killer record and for it to straight up kick their 3 predecessors ass's. Did It? Oh my god yes!! This album not only exceeded my expectations but it paved way for a new fan base. They took the sounds of pop music and fused it with this really synth/rockish undertone backed with frontman and co-founder Brendon Urie's alluring, and bodacious vocals this is truly a perfect album. Highlight tracks? Every single 10 songs (12 if you can find their deluxe tracks "All The Boys" and "Can't Fight Against The Youth.)
    So yeah listen to it... You'll be glad you did.
  16. Jan 9, 2016
    Panic! At The Disco consegue nos dar um álbum delicioso de ouvir. Apesar do teor eletrônico meio exagerado em algumas músicas, que tiram um pouco do brilho, não apagam a maravilha que é o álbum em si.
  17. Jan 15, 2016
    I have been a fan of Panic! At The Disco since I was nine years old. each album was different and unique in it's own way. A Fever You Can't Sweat Out was incredible. Pretty Odd took me some getting used to but now I love it. Vices And Virtues was great. Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die is a masterpiece. Every song, bar two in my opinion, were all incredible. Ingenious lyrics, as is theI have been a fan of Panic! At The Disco since I was nine years old. each album was different and unique in it's own way. A Fever You Can't Sweat Out was incredible. Pretty Odd took me some getting used to but now I love it. Vices And Virtues was great. Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die is a masterpiece. Every song, bar two in my opinion, were all incredible. Ingenious lyrics, as is the norm for all Panic! albums, matched wit great beats and the occasional music video, makes for a great album. Expand

1. Kerrang!
    Oct 29, 2013
    Panic! At The Disco's latest offering is a good time, almost all the time. [5 Oct 2013, p.52]
  2. Oct 22, 2013
    Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! is cold and computerized, celebrating an aesthetic that proudly values overbearing, repetitious style over creative substance and varied timbres.
  3. The different moods and soundscapes take awhile to digest and let sink in, but every trip back to the dim dance floor has your feet leaving the disco with fresh moves and new accolades.