Untitled - Korn
7.4

Review this album

1. Feb 20, 2012
    'Untitled' is a truly loathsome album, abandoning completely what the band and the fan base long for. Poorly constructed NIN songs and even worse lyrics leave us with the hate-inducing 'Hushabye' and 'Hold On'.
  2. Sep 2, 2013
    Maybe the softest Korn album (not a bad thing). The overall sound of the album is very cool, however the problem is that while it is a cool sound, there are very few tracks that stand out.

"Starting Over", "Evolution", "Hold On", "Innocent Bystander" and "Killing" are the only songs that really make me want go back for another listen. 5 out of 13 tracks (not very good). The rest of the songs are dull and the Intro to the album is very cliche.

I really wish they would've been able to come up with more memorable songs with this album because the album was a good idea and had potential, just poor execution.

Anyhow I would still suggest picking it up, maybe you'll find more memorable tracks then I did.

FYI: There is a bonus track on some editions called "Sing Sorrow" and that is a very good song. I'm surprised it didn't make the regular album.

1. This album sounds like his band's final aria--the death scene.
  2. In setting aside its trademark sound, Korn hasn’t yet replaced it with something of its own, but at least the band is working on it.
  3. Their best since 1999's "Issues."