Up All Night - One Direction
4.0

Review this album

1. Oct 30, 2012
    Good vocal tone, and far better than anything most boy bands are putting out. Also creating their own sound rather than copying the R&B-esque boy bands of the 90's. Good first effort.
  2. Mar 25, 2012
    I'm a guy and I think they are better than other bands! Saw them at X Factor and they aren't bad. Their album is great and People shouldn't judge them. Far better than BTR.
  3. Jun 29, 2012
    This album has no bad songs. Except for maybe the song Moments, which can be found in the Limited Yearbook Edition. These guys are pretty decent singers. There is very minimal Auto-Tune used in the songs. They are also very cute, which helps i guess. But, this album appeals so much to the teen audience and is incredibly catchy. It's not trash pop, its pure and fun teen pop that deserves toThis album has no bad songs. Except for maybe the song Moments, which can be found in the Limited Yearbook Edition. These guys are pretty decent singers. There is very minimal Auto-Tune used in the songs. They are also very cute, which helps i guess. But, this album appeals so much to the teen audience and is incredibly catchy. It's not trash pop, its pure and fun teen pop that deserves to be listened to. My favorite tracks are the irresistable Everything About You, the catchy and amazing Stand Up, and the greatly sung Tell Me A Lie. The album is great, give it a chance. Expand
  4. Jun 17, 2012
    I had heard their first single before it became popular and I thought it was rather catchy. Once they started to become popular I shunned them, saying I hated them. I couldn't stay away for long. My friend bought the album and I became obsessed with it. Sure it's typical teeny bopper music, but their voices are great. Plus they're even better live.
  5. Dec 10, 2014
    só acho que esses **** julgam demais o one direction, o album é um pop dance mas e dai?? a maioria não gosta por que é pop teen e tem muuuitas fãs outros por causa de uma rivalidade com o justin bieber mas acho que deviam julgar o cd por que 80% desses reviews negativosouviram no maximo what makes you beautiful, e se não gostou desse review, clica em que não achou util, negativa mas asó acho que esses **** julgam demais o one direction, o album é um pop dance mas e dai?? a maioria não gosta por que é pop teen e tem muuuitas fãs outros por causa de uma rivalidade com o justin bieber mas acho que deviam julgar o cd por que 80% desses reviews negativosouviram no maximo what makes you beautiful, e se não gostou desse review, clica em que não achou util, negativa mas a verdade é que estou certa Expand
  6. Apr 3, 2012
    a band of five boys.... said as vocal group because unlike others there are more vocals than sound effects..!
    they are more music than personality... also proved that they are awesome in vocals by securing 3rd position of x-factor...
    my advice love them.. ast they make great, simple and good music..!!
  7. Jul 28, 2012
    This rating is truly based on their album, great songs, and talented voices. My opinion has nothing to do with them as people, but just simply as a band living their dream. I believe their songs hold different emotions and feelings behind them, some giving a wonderful story to it. Definitely NOT an obsessed fan, just someone who likes and appreciates their music.

1. Mar 28, 2012
    One Direction are simply five pretty guys with a few decent songs and not much personality. Call them One Dimension.
    Debut album Up All Night consists of 15 installments of inoffensive daytime radio pop.
  3. Mar 19, 2012
    As a starting point for One Direction fan memorabilia, for which it appears there is limitless potential for the time being, this is a perfectly sized, and targeted, collection.