Up All Night

5.6

Review this album

1. Apr 3, 2012
    a band of five boys.... said as vocal group because unlike others there are more vocals than sound effects..!
    they are more music than personality... also proved that they are awesome in vocals by securing 3rd position of x-factor...
    my advice love them.. ast they make great, simple and good music..!!
  2. Oct 30, 2012
    Good vocal tone, and far better than anything most boy bands are putting out. Also creating their own sound rather than copying the R&B-esque boy bands of the 90's. Good first effort.
  3. Jun 29, 2012
    This album has no bad songs. Except for maybe the song Moments, which can be found in the Limited Yearbook Edition. These guys are pretty decent singers. There is very minimal Auto-Tune used in the songs. They are also very cute, which helps i guess. But, this album appeals so much to the teen audience and is incredibly catchy. It's not trash pop, its pure and fun teen pop that deserves toThis album has no bad songs. Except for maybe the song Moments, which can be found in the Limited Yearbook Edition. These guys are pretty decent singers. There is very minimal Auto-Tune used in the songs. They are also very cute, which helps i guess. But, this album appeals so much to the teen audience and is incredibly catchy. It's not trash pop, its pure and fun teen pop that deserves to be listened to. My favorite tracks are the irresistable Everything About You, the catchy and amazing Stand Up, and the greatly sung Tell Me A Lie. The album is great, give it a chance. Expand
  4. Mar 24, 2013
    A Great Debut! Forget The Haters One Direction Is On Fire And Up All Night!
  5. Mar 25, 2012
    I'm a guy and I think they are better than other bands! Saw them at X Factor and they aren't bad. Their album is great and People shouldn't judge them. Far better than BTR.
  6. Jun 17, 2012
    I had heard their first single before it became popular and I thought it was rather catchy. Once they started to become popular I shunned them, saying I hated them. I couldn't stay away for long. My friend bought the album and I became obsessed with it. Sure it's typical teeny bopper music, but their voices are great. Plus they're even better live.
  7. Mar 21, 2012
    This album is so great, i love the boys. What Makes You Beautiful, Gotta Be You and I Want are my favorite songs. I wish a lot of sucess, One Direction deserves it.
  8. Jul 28, 2012
    This rating is truly based on their album, great songs, and talented voices. My opinion has nothing to do with them as people, but just simply as a band living their dream. I believe their songs hold different emotions and feelings behind them, some giving a wonderful story to it. Definitely NOT an obsessed fan, just someone who likes and appreciates their music.
  9. Oct 24, 2015
    Melhor album electropop teen dessa geração, vendeu horrores, e tem ótimas farofas, pior musica é Everything about you e Save you tonight, empregado do Take me home, mas mesmo assim é um hinario, vamos subir logo essa user score pq nao aguento mais os user na amarelo tour, colaborem pessoal, o album é ótimo, I Want farofa suprema
  10. Nov 13, 2015
    is a really good album, with more maturity from one direction, a set of melodies on vocals, it's amazing the new tactic was in their lives, it's beautiful

1. Mar 28, 2012
    One Direction are simply five pretty guys with a few decent songs and not much personality. Call them One Dimension.
    Debut album Up All Night consists of 15 installments of inoffensive daytime radio pop.
  3. Mar 19, 2012
    As a starting point for One Direction fan memorabilia, for which it appears there is limitless potential for the time being, this is a perfectly sized, and targeted, collection.