8.6

Review this album

1. OrlandoC
    Mar 28, 2007
    Wow! OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! Such a great album.
  2. caitiee
    May 14, 2007
    such a great album, all songs are uniquely capturing of the heart and soul. when u turn on this album, a new you is created. And youll love who youll become.
  3. GavinJ
    Feb 15, 2007
    I think this is a great example of how indie pop should be. While not only able to sing along to the songs, most of them will be playing on your iPod for a long time such as Young Folks and Amsterdam.
  4. MarcH
    Feb 20, 2007
    Such an awesome album. You'll fall in love with it. I was actually expecting this to get a higher rating. This is a 'best of the year' contender, hands down.
  5. SeanP.
    Mar 5, 2007
    So far to me, the best of 2007, although that may soon change when i get the new Arcade Fire which comes out tomorrow. But still, an excellent indie-rock album with solid arrangements and melodies, and most importantly, cohesion and consistency to reward an uninterrupted listen.
  6. BobbyG
    Mar 7, 2007
    Mesmerizing!
  7. Cables
    Mar 8, 2007
    an early contender for album of the year. it exceeds the hype and expectations. you need to hear this album.
  8. AdilsonB
    Jun 11, 2007
    A wonderful disc. Easy melodies and soft vocals with creativity and some good innovations. I just can't stop listening to...
  9. AidanM
    Jul 29, 2007
    An album of the year, as Dusted said, "there
  10. WillC
    Sep 19, 2007
    I love the single 'Young Folks' and when I purchased the album it was not a disappointment. An inch perfect pop record. I lovethe innocence of it all, top band.
  11. Alex
    Feb 15, 2007
    This one grows on you very nicely. Its nice to finally have something to listen to from this year.
  12. Brendan
    Feb 27, 2007
    If you don't consider this catchy as all hell, then you are in a comatose state and should proceed to wake yourself up.
  13. JDawg
    Feb 27, 2007
    Finally, something new. Listen to it a few times and you'll be hooked.
  14. PaulC
    Sep 25, 2007
    The more I listen to this album the better it gets. I worried that with "Young Folks" they would simply be a one hit song, but this album should be in the top 10 this year.
  15. tonys
    Feb 14, 2007
    the cd has a few stand out songs, but over all the others are good too after a few listens. I really enjoyed it.
    Feb 24, 2007
    outsanding
  17. LuisF
    Apr 13, 2007
    First time i listened to this album i didn't really like it, now i think is definetly one of 2007 best realeses very powerful album
  18. Oct 23, 2011
    A great all-around album. While some people may think 'Young Folks' overshadows the rest, all of the songs sound are actually very catchy tracks.

1. Writer's Block is the work of a band at the absolute peak of its writing and performing skill.
  2. An excellent third album from the Swedish trio, Writer's Block should make sure that the group remains in obscurity no more.
  3. The album is laced with spacey, distorted guitar fuzz, delicate '60s pop melodies, groovy basslines and winsome lyrics that coalesce into a unified group of songs from start to finish. [17 Feb 2007]