Alright, Still - Lily Allen
7.5

Review this album

1. Nov 1, 2012
    "Alright, Still" is one of that few albums that manages to create a pop sound and incorporate sarcasm in it - it's just wonderful. Try the deluxe version - you'll be surprised.
  2. Mar 27, 2011
    "Alright, Still" is an album that sounds catchy as the nursery rhymes with mature lyrics. The album is pop with Caribbean influences and the soft voice which make it sounds so entertaining. It stays away from the generic mainstream pop sound and it sounds cool as ever.
  3. Jun 3, 2014
    Genius pop music and one of the most pleasant-sounding albums I have ever heard. Just sunny, sassy, British pop music. LDN is one of the Top 5 best pop songs of the 2000s, in my opinion. One of my favorite albums ever, actually. Yeah, it's good.
  4. Aug 6, 2013
    There are no bad songs on this album. This will always be my favorite CD and Lily will always be one of my favorite singers. The best track is probably "Friday Night".

1. Lyrically, Allen spins the street-slang tales of blowjobs and booze told with varying success by everyone from The Streets to Shampoo.
  2. Sheâ??s funky, confident and fun, and thatâ??s just on the first song.
  3. For now, it's way more than a stop-gap but sadly not the second coming you might have been hoping for.