Curtis - 50 Cent
3.6

Review this album

1. Jan 10, 2012
    I like this album but it wasnt as strong as his previous albums. But Curtis was a good ablum and i enjoy listening to it and it makes me wanna like 50 more
  2. Oct 17, 2014
    Entertaining album. The production is phenomenal and 50 Cent has the finest producers on this album such as Dr. Dre and Timbaland. A lot of easy songs to like such as Get Money and Ayo Technology. This isn't Get Rich or Die Tryin' but can we really expect another album like that again? The closest song that is the old 50 is I'll still kill featuring Akon. One negative however is thatEntertaining album. The production is phenomenal and 50 Cent has the finest producers on this album such as Dr. Dre and Timbaland. A lot of easy songs to like such as Get Money and Ayo Technology. This isn't Get Rich or Die Tryin' but can we really expect another album like that again? The closest song that is the old 50 is I'll still kill featuring Akon. One negative however is that there are too many guest features and we didn't hear enough of 50 Cent. But overall this album is something that everyone can have some fun with. Expand
  3. Jun 15, 2013
    by far his worst album. loads of filler, bad tracks everywhere, terrible. it had one good song "i get money", and considering that song is get rich or die trying good, i will give this a 5.
  4. Nov 23, 2014
    Very good album.It is of course not as good as Get rich or die tryin' or Massacre but it has hit songs such as I get money,Still will kill,Straight to the bank,Ayo technology...Fire is also a good song and My gun go off is a classic 50.Only song I didn't like were surprisingly average song with Em,All of me and Touch the sky.Still,a very good album!

1. 'My Gun' is one of the best tracks Fifty's lent his name to; Adam Deitch and Eric Krasno's skilful production keeps the tension bubbling just below the surface with a muted hard rock guitar riff; 50's rhyme and flow is more varied and expressive than his usual monotone drawl.... The remainder of the album is as inconsistent as Fifty’s career to date.
  2. In the end, Curtis is entertaining but only impressive in that 50 can run in place and still be on top.
  3. Though the album is good, for an artist of 50 Cent's caliber, it's not great.