Same Trailer Different Park

• Release Date: Mar 19, 2013
8.5

Review this album

1. Feb 3, 2014
    I'm not a very big fan of country music. I liked some songs a couple of years ago and that's it. The first entire album for me was 'Like a Rose' by Ashley Moore. Listened to it a couple of weeks ago, and it wasn't particularly great. Kinda okay, i guess.

But this one is a lot better. It got good lyrics every now and then, the music and vocals are okay, and pretty great on some. The songs i liked the most are: Back on the Map, Stupid, It Is What It Is.

It's not a classic of course, but i'm definitely giving country a try.

1. Jun 17, 2013
    Songwriting thus warm and wise can't be as easy as Musgraves makes it sound. [Jul 2013, p.108]
  2. May 14, 2013
    Musgrave just paints a picture of their shared solitude, and she lets us see our absurd selves in the lives of others.
  3. Apr 11, 2013
    She sings with an affectless detachment reminiscent of, say, Aimee Mann, and uses it to cut sharply through the lies people tell themselves.