8.7

Buy Now
Buy on

Review this album

1. Sep 9, 2022
    Impressive personal statement that sees Sudan elevate nor only as a singer but as a songwriter and violinist. The clash of **** grooves and airy rnb highness in a foundation of deep stamping beats and layering. This album is a manifesto of femininity, dependent independence and joy. Definitely AOTY contender.
  2. Sep 16, 2022
    impressive sophomore from Ms. Parks, she's evolving as a producer and flirting with 2000s pop culture, but making it artsy. the lyrics are very fun and it's probably an AOTY potential
  3. Sep 24, 2022
    I really like this one. It’s a very smooth album, and I love how well the songs flow together. Overall a great album for easy listening, and I would personally recommend it to those who haven’t heard it.
  4. Sep 29, 2022
    No albums this summer have quite distracted me from my other listening as NBPQ has. It is a truly incredible follow-up to Athena, featuring her most audacious and daring lyrics that exude a confidence that is so satisfying to see. Straddling the sexy/sultry, fun, and emotional - all within a wholly unique and impeccably manicured sound world - NBPQ is a stellar display of her sprawlingNo albums this summer have quite distracted me from my other listening as NBPQ has. It is a truly incredible follow-up to Athena, featuring her most audacious and daring lyrics that exude a confidence that is so satisfying to see. Straddling the sexy/sultry, fun, and emotional - all within a wholly unique and impeccably manicured sound world - NBPQ is a stellar display of her sprawling skill. "Milk Me," "Loyal (EDD)," and "ChevyS10" are my personal standouts, but you can't go wrong with any of them. Expand

Universal acclaim - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 13, 2022
    Along with a numble of likeminded producers to help fulfill her vision, Parks comes across as an open book, delivering a lushly atmospheric portrayal of a woman who takes pleasure in living in the moment.
  2. Sep 12, 2022
    Sudan Archives is proving that she is an artist who knows no bounds, and projects like this one are what is going to propel her further into acclaim and stardom.
  3. Sep 12, 2022
    If the sound of Beyoncé‘s similarly sonically adventurous Renaissance whetted your appetite for challenging, demanding soul, then Sudan Archives’ latest could be just what you’re looking for.