6.1

Review this album

1. Jun 2, 2020
    Wunna is definitely a good record for those who want to enjoy some music without the urge of paying maximum attention to the lyrical content of every single track. Honestly, I feel that Wunna is pretty good until its half, providing good songs like Argentina, MOTW, Dollaz on My Head, Rockstar Bikers & Chains and so on, then the listener may get bored or lose interest due to the lack ofWunna is definitely a good record for those who want to enjoy some music without the urge of paying maximum attention to the lyrical content of every single track. Honestly, I feel that Wunna is pretty good until its half, providing good songs like Argentina, MOTW, Dollaz on My Head, Rockstar Bikers & Chains and so on, then the listener may get bored or lose interest due to the lack of mood-shifting and tracks that really “wake you up”. Anyways, a listen should be given Expand
  2. Jun 2, 2020
    Excelente álbum. Cada canción tiene un toque especial el cual hace que quiera escucharla una y otra vez. Una obra de arte sin duda.
  3. Jun 14, 2020
    Wunna is a classic Trap Album. Content are based on topic like money, drugs, fame and girls. Album is composed by 18 tracks and so annoying for me. Beats are similar each song. My rating is sufficient due to skill of Gunna that demonstrate to have a good flow and some good bars. By the end, this is the style and themes of Gunna. Take or Leave.
  4. Jun 26, 2020
    GUUNA IS A AMAZING ARTIST HE MAKES FIRE ASS MUic drip or drown 2 was 8.5/10
    Wunna is a 10/10 the production is next level and gunna relaxing flow and voice give every song a diffrent but amazing atmosphere. WUUNA is a must listen

Generally favorable reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 10, 2020
    While WUNNA deserves points for its cohesiveness and impressive highs, its padding proves its downfall: the album's closing run means it remains a pick-and-mix affair, rather than a definitive statement.
  2. Jun 8, 2020
    At 50 minutes, the album’s length isn’t an issue, but one wishes that Gunna had selected a fraction of these 18 tracks and expanded them past the two-minute mark and cut filler like “Blindfold,” “Met Gala,” and “I’m on Some.”
  3. May 28, 2020
    While some of his writing is of the Fisher-Price variety—one verse in “Met Gala” employs a AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA rhyme scheme—and his lyrics aren’t always well thought out (“Say the wrong word, and I’mma shoot him in his shit”), Wunna remains a transportive listening experience, due in large part to its production, which exists in almost perfect harmony with Gunna’s soothing vocals.