• Record Label: Motown
  • Release Date: Jan 27, 2015
6.5

Review this album

1. Jan 31, 2015
    is best work since Year of the Gentlemen. This album demonstrates the way an album is supposed to be listened to. As a body of work to be consumed and rated as a whole not as individual songs. With the all songs coming together to paint a sincere and heartfelt story.
  2. Jan 29, 2015
    That's sad, ZzzzZ. Because the first half of the album is the weakest part of the album. I actually really like most of the project. It's quite cohesive as far as the sound and it's good to hear him do less pop-ish techno ish. Most of the R&B songs are reason why we used to love Ne-Yo!
  3. Feb 3, 2015
    Your best album since Year of the Gentleman but ti's not reached the same level of your best works. We cand found incredible songs but the first half is average.
  4. Feb 3, 2015
    I always have been a huge fan of Ne-Yo and I feel that this is some of his best work. He has tried the concept album with "Libra Scale" before but this one really shows off his range and diversity. I think it is awesome how he infuses an 80s/90s sound while keeping it modern. You can really hear how this album channels the sounds of MJ, Marvin Gaye, Prince, and some of the influential R&BI always have been a huge fan of Ne-Yo and I feel that this is some of his best work. He has tried the concept album with "Libra Scale" before but this one really shows off his range and diversity. I think it is awesome how he infuses an 80s/90s sound while keeping it modern. You can really hear how this album channels the sounds of MJ, Marvin Gaye, Prince, and some of the influential R&B artists of the 90s. The tracks that stand out for me are: Integrity, Coming With You, Take You There, Congratulations, Come Over, Ballerina, and Worth It Expand
  5. Feb 6, 2015
    Truly a fantastic album. The best song off the album (im not saying this due to it being mainstream) is she knows. Juicy J's Rap part also plays a vital part in the song as it is rather catchy and well spoken. Overall this whole album has been a smasher!

1. Q Magazine
    Feb 25, 2015
    There are strong cameos from assorted MCs, particularly Juicy J and Schoolboy Q, but his attempt to talk a girlfriend into a threesome on Story Time is proof there are even worse things in life than dabbling in Eurodance. [Apr 2015, p.108]
  2. Feb 17, 2015
    While not setting the world on fire, it nestles its way warmly into your heart, soul and dancing feet.
  3. Feb 17, 2015
    The contrast between the rough and Ne-Yo’s ultra-smoothness only adds to his appeal.