8.3

Review this album

1. Apr 30, 2021
    Amazing album. Can't wait to hear the re-recording when it comes out next year!
  2. Apr 20, 2021
    Para mi... de sus mejores albumes. El sonido es increible y prometedor. Además, mejoró aún más con sur tour. Actuaciones icónicas. Y las letras de las canciones son insuperables
  3. Apr 14, 2021
    i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu taylor swift
  4. Apr 14, 2021
    Definetely on my top 3 Taylor's albums. She couldn't just ignore all situation and release this clean album, reputation did it's job and did it very well. All songs are good and they're very addictive... you know it's really good when your mother ask you the name of Getaway Car and go to her notebook play it on repeat.
  5. Apr 11, 2021
    Album misunderstood by so many. Definitely Taylor's most controversial album she has ever released, but also very necessary album for her to put out to be finally able to move on after what happened in 2016. Reputation isn't just about Taylor expressing herself for the first time in her own way about everything that has happened in her life in the past year. Reputation is also about thatAlbum misunderstood by so many. Definitely Taylor's most controversial album she has ever released, but also very necessary album for her to put out to be finally able to move on after what happened in 2016. Reputation isn't just about Taylor expressing herself for the first time in her own way about everything that has happened in her life in the past year. Reputation is also about that even in the worst moments that life puts in our way we still can get something good such as true love and genuine friendship, which is the main theme and many people simply don't get it.

Reputation still holds a special place in my heart and always will, because this was the first album I heard from her from the beginning to the end. It contains some of my fav songs with incredible all time bridges like King of My Heart, Dancing With Our Hands Tied or Dress. Also a lot of unforgettable and relatable songs such as Call It What You Want, Delicate or New Years Day and then many totally badass songs like I Did Something Bad, Ready for it or Don't Blame Me.

To sum it up the only thing I'm sure I'm not ready for are songs from the valut just as the world wasn't ready when she released this album.
  6. Apr 10, 2021
    reputation isnt just an album, its a cultural reset, a masterpiece, the oxygen you breathe, a lifestyle, an escape from this cruel world, an art, the first gift you open on christmas, a hug from a loved one, it's everything you've ever wanted. +one of my favs
  7. Apr 10, 2021
    I can't describe how much I love this album, her voice and the instrumentals!
    This masterpiece turned me into a Swiftie
  8. Apr 9, 2021
    reputation is not just an album. it's a map to my soul, the reason I breathe
  9. Apr 9, 2021
    although many criticize this album I think it was very necessary for her career and for everything she went through.
  10. Apr 9, 2021
    Taylors most fun album. Lyrically and vocally its great. Taylor wrote all the songs and did a great job. Every song sounds unique
  11. Apr 8, 2021
    truly one of her best albums, she did an amazing job with this album, and after all of the drama she still managed to kill it again, it’s iconic
  12. Apr 6, 2021
    el mejor comeback de la industria de la musica taylor told the truth look what you make me do himno canción y video del año
  13. Apr 3, 2021
    Ok this album is iconic, she ended the haters here, and *almost* all of the songs are bangers, TIWWCHNT and DWOHT the best ones.
  14. Apr 3, 2021
    talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.
  15. Apr 3, 2021
    Yup that's a well produced pop album that I recommend to everyone who wants to listen to Taylor. Ended Lover
  16. Apr 2, 2021
    Reputation is a Dark Taylor. And Dark Taylor is incredible. A very good album in a very bad period for Taylor. This was her breakdown and it was so gorgeous
  17. Mar 23, 2021
    Some people did not want to see the real meaning of this album due to the event in 2016. Notice I said "want" because it is a well done album that anybody with common sense would realize that Reputation is not just Taylor responding to the drama that surrounded her. Rep is about finding LOVE throughout all the noise, finding the ONE person that helps you get up when everyone kicked you down.
  18. Mar 21, 2021
    Passing through difficult moments in her life, Swift’s Reputation is the principal discussion in this album, telling her side of history, Taylor trying a different type of pop in this record, going trough a pop/rock futuristic field. However we have also the sweet and love taylor in two or three songs in this crazy, different and very good record.
  19. Mar 20, 2021
    She is the queen,no one can stop her ! This album was just incredible and cant be explained with words,it just makes you feel. Thank you tay for all your amazing works!
  20. Mar 20, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. En medio de la angustia, Taylor convirtió el odio a esta obra maestra, llena de amor y superación. Expand
  21. Mar 20, 2021
    This album deserves so much better. It has lots of potential within the tracks but people just wanna hate on this album cause it was an iconic comeback.
  22. Mar 19, 2021
    This is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE MUSIC. The Music Industry it's self literally saying the old her is dead and she's back with this bop.
  23. Mar 19, 2021
    "Reputation" is a more embittered and harsh album. It sounds nice, the ending is not impressive. "Delicate" is not a lead single, although in my opinion the best and most significant that is in the album
  24. Mar 16, 2021
    reputation defined adult-contemporary pop with lyrics and production that still stand out nowadays. Tracks like "Getaway Car", "Call It What You Want" and "Dancing With Our Hands Tied" are modern musical jewels.
  25. Mar 1, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.Taylor,you did this!!!I love you,my snake queen Expand
  26. Mar 1, 2021
    Not to be loud but this album is the best to EVER exist. Every song is a masterpiece. This is definitely her career highlight.
  27. Feb 4, 2021
    Darker pop suits Taylor Swift much more than one would expect. Despite her image troubles in the period of release for this album she still managed to come out with grace and another knockout record.
  28. Jan 24, 2021
    this album as everything we need, from lyrics to melody to a variety of feelings in the tracks. every single track in this album is definitely amazin and dont u blame taylor for this slightly darkness-themed era, shes going thru a phase that we will all eventually go thru. go thru this with her and she'll pay u back with brand new positive eras. love u girl, so very proud of u
  29. Jan 11, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Este album es la definicion de lo que es una gran persona ella no es mala solo no se dejara joder de nadie Expand
  30. Jan 5, 2021
    Even though the industry and critics don't always like Taylor moving in different directions of what they want for her, she is not afraid to explore and we, the fans, are grateful for it. The most versatile artist of our generation brought us the amazing feel of reputation.
  31. Jan 4, 2021
    Um dos melhores álbuns que a Taylor já fez! Merecia sem dúvida nenhuma o Gammy de melhor álbum do ano!
  32. Jan 1, 2021
    The best album of 2017, that's it. All the artist in drama have to do a Reputation.
  33. Jan 1, 2021
  34. Dec 30, 2020
    I love this album a lot, the songs I found are the best are getaway car, dont blame me, i did something bad, and call it what you want. I personally think there were better choices for singles and I found the track "This is why we can't have nice things" kind of boring besides that it is an amazing album.
  35. Dec 27, 2020
    It might be not my favorite by Taylor Swift, but still this album has one of the best pop songs of all time.
  36. Dec 26, 2020
    Un álbum experimental para lo común de Taylor Swift, con este álbum se corona como una artista que sabe caminar entre géneros musicales y aún así sacar joyas de canciones. Si bien tiene su lado contra la prensa, también muestra su interior personal y emocional. Sin duda alguna, un trabajo que perdurará con el tiempo y con canciones que van a envejecer como el vino.
  37. Dec 22, 2020
    I don’t think any album deserves a 10, more than Taylor Swift’s reputation. An amazing comeback, introducing brand new styles never seen before from her! With amazing heavy trap infused tracks like ‘...Ready For It?’ and ‘End Game’ and ‘I Did Something Bad’; to smooth synths in ‘Call It What You Want’ and ‘So It Goes...; amazing dance tracks with ‘Getaway Car’, ‘Dancing With Our HandsI don’t think any album deserves a 10, more than Taylor Swift’s reputation. An amazing comeback, introducing brand new styles never seen before from her! With amazing heavy trap infused tracks like ‘...Ready For It?’ and ‘End Game’ and ‘I Did Something Bad’; to smooth synths in ‘Call It What You Want’ and ‘So It Goes...; amazing dance tracks with ‘Getaway Car’, ‘Dancing With Our Hands Tied’; and everything in between tie this album together so perfectly! I do not have words to describe how amazing this album truly is and I encourage anyone to go an listen to this masterpiece! Expand
  38. Dec 18, 2020
    Wow. This album is total and utter garbage. Most the songs are atrocious, the songwriting and production is easily some of Taylor’s worse, the lyrics are extremely corny and cringe worthy, and I could go on and on and on for hours but just to keep this review brief: this album is terrible and is her worst project by far.

Least Favourites: Ready For It? End Game I Did Something Bad

Look What You Made Me Do
    This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
    New Year’s Day
  39. Dec 11, 2020
    this album is perfect is all i could ask for, is a different sound from her without losing the magnificent songwriting
  40. Dec 11, 2020
    Por mais que o 1989 seja o álbum pop mais memorável da Taylor - sendo inclusive, o meu favorito -, acho que todos dormimos no Reputation, principalmente liricamente. Ele tem letras realmente poderosas e não me atenho apenas aos singles de sucesso, mas todas as outras musicas que estão ali, no backstage desse grande show. Getaway Car é um exemplo disso, não é nem a melhor pra mim, mas é umaPor mais que o 1989 seja o álbum pop mais memorável da Taylor - sendo inclusive, o meu favorito -, acho que todos dormimos no Reputation, principalmente liricamente. Ele tem letras realmente poderosas e não me atenho apenas aos singles de sucesso, mas todas as outras musicas que estão ali, no backstage desse grande show. Getaway Car é um exemplo disso, não é nem a melhor pra mim, mas é uma música carregada de simbolismos e de uma narrativa muito bem executada. Além de So It Goes, Dancing With Our Hands Tied, Dress, entre outros.
    Para mim, o álbum é um quebra cabeças embaralhado, esperando que o ouvinte escolha um caminho pra começar a trilhar aquela história de amor composta pelos altos e baixos da vida da artista. Qual final pegaremos não importa, a jornada e a capacidade de começar de novo é o ponto mais alto dessa obra.
  41. Dec 11, 2020
    This and my favorite Taylor Swift album was for him that I met her, it is full of songs that I love my favorite song is Getaway Car and King Of My Heart
  42. Dec 11, 2020
    Taylor's epic comeback after 1989, reputation is one of the most iconic albums of our time.
  43. Dec 11, 2020
    One of the best pop albuns I've ever listened to, a body of art perfectly made and a rollercoaster of emotions that makes us feel a hint of what Taylor has been through on her lowest. Lyrics that connect people has always been Swift's specialty, and with this album she proves it one more time
  44. Dec 11, 2020
    Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before. TAYLOR SWIFT IS THE MUSIC INDUSTRY
  45. Dec 11, 2020
    reputation is the album of the millennium, Taylor Swift served so much, wbk!
  46. Dec 11, 2020
    Vingança e revolta é o que toma conta aqui, mas também tem o lado doce de Swift que mostra que todo mundo tem dois lados.
  47. Dec 11, 2020
    I have a speacial care about this one, because it was with reputation that I realize I was hating so much on Taylor Swift because I just loved so much her songs and this is was when i finally admited it. Now i'm happiest as ever. Thanks to this album, i couldn't stoped listening to miss swift and gave a chance to her other works. Special honour to Call It What You Want that is my favoriteI have a speacial care about this one, because it was with reputation that I realize I was hating so much on Taylor Swift because I just loved so much her songs and this is was when i finally admited it. Now i'm happiest as ever. Thanks to this album, i couldn't stoped listening to miss swift and gave a chance to her other works. Special honour to Call It What You Want that is my favorite song of all the times, seriously, i can't get over this song! Expand
  48. Dec 10, 2020
    Álbum perfeito bjs ela é a maior letrista desse século um bj 2 A INTELIGÊNCIA DESSA MULHER É DESCOMUNAL
  49. Dec 6, 2020
    An good album with a good critic 'Reputation'. It's very good because it has those rhythms similar to rap and electropop, at the same time very dark. The plot of the songs is good, it is not the best of Taylor but it is still a high quality album.
    Among the songs, I would say the best are: "I did Something bad", "... Ready for it?" and "Don't Blame me"
  50. Dec 5, 2020
    An amazing comeback for Taylor based on an experimental sound for her but with the same excellent results we are used to receiving from the best artist of her generation.
  51. Dec 4, 2020
    3 years after its release, this album has been one Taylor’s greatest work in the pop/rock genre. She has shown that in-depth lyrics can be cohesive with EDM style melodies. Her album was able to highlight both of these features. This was a controversial album at the time of its release where Taylor was seen in the public eye as a person who victimised themselves in every context. But now,3 years after its release, this album has been one Taylor’s greatest work in the pop/rock genre. She has shown that in-depth lyrics can be cohesive with EDM style melodies. Her album was able to highlight both of these features. This was a controversial album at the time of its release where Taylor was seen in the public eye as a person who victimised themselves in every context. But now, 3 years later, do we truly realise that this album is so much more. It’s not about being the victim, it’s not about being self-centred but instead is about her emotions being shut down and her reputation being diminished whilst seeing the light during a dark period in her life and owning that image. Expand
  52. Dec 1, 2020
    Репутация - бриллиант в карьере Тейлор. Абсолютно новое звучание, новые текста, новый стиль, новая Тейлор. Лид-сингл дал нам понять, что альбом будет грандиозным, как мы видим Тейлор не подвела и выпустила лучший альбом на двенадцатом году карьеры.Репутация - бриллиант в карьере Тейлор. Абсолютно новое звучание, новые текста, новый стиль, новая Тейлор. Лид-сингл дал нам понять, что альбом будет грандиозным, как мы видим Тейлор не подвела и выпустила лучший альбом на двенадцатом году карьеры.
  53. Nov 30, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This album is everything when it comes to Taylor Swift’s career. In 1989, her previous album, she has made her full arrival to the pop genre, with catchy, fun, and poppy hits that are widely known, even 5 years later. Reputation, on the other hand, is her metamorphosis that she goes through to become the artist that not the world wants her to be, but the artist she want to be, with the music she wants to make.
    This album contains so many bops that will make you feel like a boss. Some of my favorite tracks from this album include Delicate, a fun, flirty, and even emotional song that is amazing to dance to, Getaway Car, a bop that also tells a story and is one of my favorite songs to sing out loud, and New Year’s Day, an emotional song that brings nostalgia. Also, the Look What You Made Me Do music video is literally a cultural reset. Anyways, I love this album, it’s probably my favorite Taylor Swift album, go listen to it if you haven’t already (it’s been almost 3 years)
  54. Nov 27, 2020

FCK YOU SLEAZES, KIM, K*NYE, SCO*TER AND SC*TT.
  55. Nov 27, 2020
    Pese a que Taylor no es de mi agrado la mayoría de las veces esta era pasará a la historia del pop. Es un álbum cohesionado como sólo ella sabe hacerlo, con unas letras que te adentran en zonas oscuras y claras con un toque de salseo que a todos nos gusta; y la producción es de lo mejor que he escuchado de ella. Sin duda, uno de los mejores discos del año.
  56. Nov 27, 2020
    Horrible album

Horrible singles

Sweetener grammy outsold

Swish swish bish
  57. Nov 27, 2020
    All song so bad
    All Single horrible
    Look what you made me do is so bad Ready for it and end game made no noise
    Her worst album
  58. Nov 23, 2020
    Amazing album, maybe the best musical comeback in history with the iconic Look What You Made Me Do. This gorgeous and dynamic album proved that nothing can stop Taylor's career but Taylor.
  59. Nov 20, 2020
    Aged like wine. Taylor should be proud. One of her best albums, I would say, and I watch the tour every month.
  60. Nov 16, 2020
    best selling album of 2017. the highest grossing tour in the United States and North America. sorry the old taylor can’t come to the phone right now Must listens delicate don’t blame me
    getaway car
    dancing with our hands tied
    dress call it what you want
    news years day
  61. Nov 12, 2020
    Gloriously loud and mysterious, love songs mixed in with revengeful beats, outstanding result.
  62. Nov 12, 2020
    Best album on the **** planet awesome amazing breathe taking you can't say anything negative about it
  63. Nov 11, 2020
    Its a cultural reset. A VERY VERY VERY GOOD ALBUM I LOVE ITTT. its amazing how this album starts furiously and ends with a story of a person tryna find love with a big Reputation
  64. Nov 11, 2020
    Mi álbum favorito de Taylor, en cada canción transmite el mensaje de renacimiento, fortaleza y empoderamiento.
  65. Nov 6, 2020
    Lyrics are fabulous, vocals are terrific.
    In this excellent album there is no problem except autotune and that collab.
    Lyrics are fabulous, vocals are terrific.
    In this excellent album there is no problem except autotune and that collab.
    I have nothing to say about Tay's part, it was actually great. Future's part was also good, after all he is a rapper, but it was a strange feeling to hear rap part of Ed Sheeran, with his British accent. End Game's probably the song that i've liked least on album. In my opinion it shouldn't have been a single although it has great music video.
    There are too much autotune in album. In fact it wasn't that necessary to fill record with autotune.
    Anyway "reputation" is a great album and it deserved to win Album Of The Year or nominations on big categories at the Scammys.
  66. Nov 5, 2020
    The best album in this whole world. I love Taylor Swift then I love my life.
  67. Aug 3, 2020
    It’s not best album of Taylor as lyrically but it’s best album of Taylor as sound. I love listening this album.
  68. Nov 3, 2020
    This album is so iconic, every track is a favorite and memoriable. This Taylor era makes me feel so nostalgic.
  69. Nov 3, 2020
    This album is the best thing that happen in 2017. Iconic is the word that i use to discribe this masterpiece and the production is the best ive ever heard! My favourite album by her for sure!!!
  70. Nov 2, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Muy mediocre el álbum, no tiene ningún chiste y no me refiero a que suene serio. Se toma muy mal el concepto de ser la chica ruda, y lo sobre explota. Delicate, Gorgeous, Dress son pocas de las que son rescatables, linda letra (ella es muy buena compositora), y suenan mejor. Los vídeo de estas épocas, están más o menos, pero LWYMMD la malogró, Delicate me gusta su sonido pop y ...Ready For it? (aunque no me gustó el vídeo) me gustó ese trap que sonaba, pero la otra ni es memorable. Expand
  71. Nov 1, 2020
    Really good comeback, taylor gave us an amazing album that shows us her versatility as an artist.
    Favorites : Don't blame me, I did something bad, Getaway car, End game, Ready for it and Delicate
  72. Nov 1, 2020
    really good album, loved the production of the tracks. She shows her versatility again by including some trap beat in tracks.
    Favorites: getaway car, I did something bad, don't blame me, endgame, dancing with our hands tied
  73. Oct 31, 2020
    Es un album que impactó muy fuerte y que lo sigue haciendo, mientras ella estaba destrozada pudo crear esta obra de arte
  74. Oct 31, 2020
    This is the most sassiest, edgiest and darkest album she has ever produced. She is a genius
  75. Oct 31, 2020
    Taylor's best album I will forever stan the reputation era. I did something bad should have been a single btw.
  76. Oct 30, 2020
    Her best album, her best era. This album is just perfect, 0 skips, the visuals, everything so well done
  77. Oct 30, 2020
    Esse é o meu álbum favorito da Taylor, foi nessa era que eu a conheci eu sou quase obcecado por King Of My Heart e Gorgeous.
  78. Oct 30, 2020
    Love so much - favourites are getaway car, don't blame me, end game, dancing with our hands tied
  79. Oct 30, 2020
    This is my favorite of all of Taylor's albums. Many people think lyrically this isn't up to par- I disagree. Something doesn't need to be extremely overwritten to be genius lyrics. Getaway Car has some of her best lyrics of all time in the imagery they provide. "There were sirens, in the beat of your heart" is ACTUAL genius. Are all of them the best written songs of all time? No. But thereThis is my favorite of all of Taylor's albums. Many people think lyrically this isn't up to par- I disagree. Something doesn't need to be extremely overwritten to be genius lyrics. Getaway Car has some of her best lyrics of all time in the imagery they provide. "There were sirens, in the beat of your heart" is ACTUAL genius. Are all of them the best written songs of all time? No. But there isn't a single skip on this album. The entire album puts me in a good mood, the entire album is cohesive and it feels so different from most basic pop music for me with the dramatic beats, while still providing sweet soft songs like Call It What You Want and New Years Day. Expand
  80. Oct 23, 2020
    The album is a dynamic dark pop tour de force with a delicious mix of rap, hip hop, pop, electro, r&b,
  81. Oct 19, 2020
    Sin duda mi álbum favorito de Taylor, ella nos hizo experimentar con diferentes géneros musicales en este álbum desde Ready For It (que es es rap) y Delicate que es completamente lo contrario una canción muy delicada, sensible y romántica por supuesto.
  82. Oct 14, 2020
    It's no wonder that this album is a fan favorite and that it brought Taylor Swift a new wave of new fans because she isn't afraid to experiment and somehow it's always successful.
  83. Oct 6, 2020
    Coming back here since I am listening to her older albums and reputation really sticks out. I think it captures really well where she was mentally at in 2016. This one is like no other Taylor Swift album and it personally makes me feel very badass and empowered
  84. Oct 2, 2020
    This album is different from what Taylor Swift has done in her previous work but she proves that she can explore other genres successfully. I really enjoy both the high energy songs as well as the deep cuts.
  85. Sep 30, 2020
    No me gusto tiene letras bastante distorsionadas poco claras y otras que no tienen mucho sentido algo absurdas no me gusto el álbum.
  86. Sep 28, 2020
    reputation is probably my favorite taylor swift album (tied with folklore). although the sound and production of the album can sound a bit outdated at parts looking back, it's not necessarily a bad thing. one day when people look back at the 2010s, reputation (along with 1989 and Lover) are perfect examples of that time's sound. there are so many fun and catchy songs on the album, alongreputation is probably my favorite taylor swift album (tied with folklore). although the sound and production of the album can sound a bit outdated at parts looking back, it's not necessarily a bad thing. one day when people look back at the 2010s, reputation (along with 1989 and Lover) are perfect examples of that time's sound. there are so many fun and catchy songs on the album, along with a few good deep cuts. my personal favorites are ...ready for it?, i did something bad, delicate, look what you made me do, getaway car, dancing with our hands tied, call it what you want, and new year's day. I would highly recommend this album for anybody who enjoys edm or electro pop genres or anyone who likes fun music that makes you feel like a total badass. Expand
  87. Sep 24, 2020
    De "...Ready for it?" à "New Year`s day" uma completa coesão musical. Letras expressivas e fortes. Sonoridade impecável, variação e qualidade são o que não faltam! No ápice de "Don`t blame me" percebe-se a força e a dor de Taylor. "I did something bad" é completamente estimulante, te força a levantar e sentir-se num show! Músicas apresentadas na sequência perfeita. Sim, mais uma vez, cheioDe "...Ready for it?" à "New Year`s day" uma completa coesão musical. Letras expressivas e fortes. Sonoridade impecável, variação e qualidade são o que não faltam! No ápice de "Don`t blame me" percebe-se a força e a dor de Taylor. "I did something bad" é completamente estimulante, te força a levantar e sentir-se num show! Músicas apresentadas na sequência perfeita. Sim, mais uma vez, cheio de indiretas e referências, expostas de maneira ideal. Mais uma vez, Taylor ARRASOU! Expand
  88. Sep 16, 2020
    Un album bueno pero lleno de vibras negativas no me gusto ni sus letras ni mensajes solo algunos sonidos y ritmos nada mas.
  89. Sep 16, 2020
    Es un álbum que no tiene mucho sentido en sus letras no son unas entre otras una buena canción las demas no me gustaron.
  90. Sep 15, 2020
    a wonderful album. she went out there did it and done it again and again. stream folklore
  91. Sep 15, 2020
    It will always be surprising to me that Reputation has the lowest rating from all of Taylor's albums because it's actually full of possible smash hits.
  92. Sep 14, 2020
    This album just goes to prove that Taylor can do almost any type of music and excel while doing so.
  93. Sep 13, 2020
    Reputation may well be the most iconic comeback in the recent history of music and the quality of the music sustains the hype that preceded its launch.
  94. Sep 7, 2020
    The way Taylor makes a pretty drastic change works up to a point well. But songs like "Ready for It", "End Game" or "Look What You Made Me Do" make this album fall into a repetitive cliché and flat lyric. Despite everything, the album comes out with a rather interesting theme, a rebellious, diva who takes the pop world by the antlers and crowns herself as a chameleon artist. "Getaway Car",The way Taylor makes a pretty drastic change works up to a point well. But songs like "Ready for It", "End Game" or "Look What You Made Me Do" make this album fall into a repetitive cliché and flat lyric. Despite everything, the album comes out with a rather interesting theme, a rebellious, diva who takes the pop world by the antlers and crowns herself as a chameleon artist. "Getaway Car", "Don't Blame Me" and "I Did Something Bad" are the best songs on the album. Expand
  95. Sep 6, 2020
    泰勒·斯威夫特坚持第六张录音室专辑。斯威夫特利用遮遮掩掩的抒情内容与惊世骇俗的作品相结合,创造出黑暗而美丽的作品。尽管有些人可能会不同意她在这张唱片上的发展方向,但我相信这对她经过多年的行业发展仍能给我们带来令人耳目一新的感觉。我们通常会讲故事的内容并没有出现在整张专辑中,但是除此之外,我不明白为什么没有人会欣赏这个美丽的项目 是的,它有突然的瞬间,但这并不意味着它不好。我认为专辑中的这些异常类型对她来说看起来很棒,我希望她在以后的作品中能与他们一起经历更多。泰勒·斯威夫特坚持第六张录音室专辑。斯威夫特利用遮遮掩掩的抒情内容与惊世骇俗的作品相结合,创造出黑暗而美丽的作品。尽管有些人可能会不同意她在这张唱片上的发展方向,但我相信这对她经过多年的行业发展仍能给我们带来令人耳目一新的感觉。我们通常会讲故事的内容并没有出现在整张专辑中,但是除此之外,我不明白为什么没有人会欣赏这个美丽的项目 是的,它有突然的瞬间,但这并不意味着它不好。我认为专辑中的这些异常类型对她来说看起来很棒,我希望她在以后的作品中能与他们一起经历更多。
  96. Sep 3, 2020
    In my opinion, it’s her best album yet. Even thought it has some skips, I love most songs and the instrumentals are awesome with some pc music vibes!
  97. Aug 30, 2020
    A really good album!!!! The songs are so..... beautiful and epic like no words can describe it!!!!
  98. Aug 30, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Asquerosidades, de canciones, Rango vocal pésimo. Aburrido, letra fea y repetitiva, mucho auto tune Expand
  99. Aug 30, 2020
    Esse álbum faz meus ouvidos gozarem. Obrigado, Taylor pela surra de músicas ótimas.
  100. Aug 30, 2020
    It's a great album. love how the album goes from getting revenue to finding true love. One of her best. One of the best. Give it a try

Generally favorable reviews - based on 28 Critic Reviews

1. Q Magazine
    Nov 22, 2017
    Sometimes overly busy album. ... Swift soars when she is most herself. [Jan 2018, p.112]
  2. Nov 22, 2017
    Part rumination on engaging with the pop icon and part deep end even after eating the meal, Reputation keeps the ball in the air, argues for moving forward, even if it’s herky jerky.
  3. Nov 21, 2017
    Swift’s unencumbered analysis of the tectonic shifts within her personal and public life are equal parts razor sharp and self-indulgent. But as a pop album, Reputation is never revolutionary, the adrenalin rush heady but ultimately short-lived.