8.4

Review this album

1. Jan 10, 2020
    It leaves much to be desired, poorly written and doesn't showcase her talent.
  2. Jan 10, 2020
    Nothing good, it's flat, without any good song, except I Disagree (very good) but from there on out it's a bit boring and no joke.
  3. Jan 10, 2020
    Not a very good album at all. Very mediocre and bad. Not a good sound either....
  4. Jan 10, 2020
    It was awful!! Didn’t enjoy it at all! Cannot believe people listen to music like this?!!! anyways i wish her all the love in the future, maybe a better album???
  5. Jan 10, 2020
    No es algo que me encantaría escuchar de poppy, sus eps tuvieron mejor forma y mejores letras
  6. Jan 10, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Es el más vomitivo álbum que he escuchado en la vida, carece de concepto, mala producción y malosbarreglos vocales, Poppy debió quedarse en YouTube o haciendo sólo pop. Expand
  7. Jan 13, 2020
    As somebody who has followed Poppy around since the very beginning of her career, it's sad to admit that I did not like this album at all. I appreciate and respect Poppy's desire to experiment and feel free with her music and I genuinely support her to continue. However, that doesn't make this a good album. The singles "Bloodmoney" and "I Disagree" gave a promising look for this album, butAs somebody who has followed Poppy around since the very beginning of her career, it's sad to admit that I did not like this album at all. I appreciate and respect Poppy's desire to experiment and feel free with her music and I genuinely support her to continue. However, that doesn't make this a good album. The singles "Bloodmoney" and "I Disagree" gave a promising look for this album, but it doesn't feature anything we haven't heard from her yet. The 'sudden surprise' twists she's been serving since "X" have become repetitive and when halfway through the album, you get a feeling of "ugh, again?" Expand
  8. Jan 27, 2020
    This artist is pure illuminati, satanic trash. She lacks talent and is a slave to the music industry.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 7, 2020
    Whether viewed as empowered statement from a newly-free artist, or simply as a great record from pop’s new princess of darkness, ‘I Disagree’ is in fact, extremely agreeable indeed.
  2. Jan 22, 2020
    The result is very convincing; as much a young artist finding her voice as an AI besting the machine.
  3. Jan 16, 2020
    For every comparison you can make of individual moments, there is little here that you can honestly say you’ve heard before, and little that can be judged on traditional terms. But that’s what makes her such a fascinating force.